“Teach Us to Number Our Days”
Based on the integrity, invariancy and inerrancy of the Bible in its orginal Hebrew and Greek languages, TheoLogos Publications has published six End Times books by Taichuan Tongs by the end of 2011. After that, we met a special reader, Lot Tertius, who wrote three more books based on his understandings of the original six books. Thus, the entire “End Time Series” has now expanded from the original six books to now a total of nine books. The following is a list of all nine books:
- Taichuan Tongs: “Numbers and the Roots of Numbers in the Bible”
- Taichuan Tongs: “The Sword for the End Times (I): Dividing Truths in Daniel & Revelation”
- Taichuan Tongs: “The Sword for the End Times (II): Dividing Truths in Gospels & Other Bible Books”
- Taichuan Tongs: “Rare Pearls in the Deep”
- Taichuan Tongs: “New Oil in the Press”
- Taichuan Tongs: “Nightly Dew in the Desert”
- Lot Tertius: “Cracking the I Ching Code with the Bible: Does the Book of Change Contain End Time Messages?”
- Lot Tertius: “How to Read the Bible at the End Point: For Beginners
- Lot Tertius: “Manna on the Sixth Day: The Double Portion”
This website “Teach Us to Number Our Days” was set up by the Editor’s Department at TheoLogos Publications. Our purpose is to collect and present readers’ reflections, testimonies and deeper research articles to everyone. We hope that articles published here will either help those who have never read about these six books have a grasp of the basic contents and features of these six books or encourage those who have read them to share opinions and ask questions. The goal is to discuss and know more of God’s truths in a more objective and deeper way. For all articles we pick to publish, we reserve the rights of editing.
If an article of yours is accepted for publishing on this website, we will take a doable way to reward and encourage you, e.g. proving a direct link to your website (this is the most efficient way to increase your website rankings on search engines), give you a book we have published and you have not yet read for free, etc.
A word of explanation – as most authors of this website are willing to learn to hide themselves. For the convenience of readers in recognizing some other ways, we numbers these “no-name” writers with numbers, such as #47, #74, #77, #89, #98, etc. Thus when you see an author’ number, you will know right away which “no-name” author he or she is.
Psalm 90:12 tells us: “So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts to wisdom.”
May this website help each reader gain God’s wisdom of “numbering” so that we not only know the truth about the Days of the End, but also know where we came from and where we are going. The end result? We can truly live out the uncountable value of the eternal life within our countable days of life on earth.
To learn more about the six-book series on End Times, please go to: 1459919.org/e.